Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swim Workout-Saturday 7/10

Joined the Mesa YMCA today so I can get in the pool. Finally starting back up after inconsistent workouts the past 2 weeks and it felt great mentally to be back in the pool. My body did not think so. Got sore after 3x150's and lung capacity is definitely not where it was 2 weeks ago. Right hamstring was giving me problems. Both hammies seem really tight during stretching. Did some strength training afterwards 3x20 bosu and stability ball pushups and 3x10 lat-row pulldowns. But I am confident I will get back to where I was at before I had stopped consistently training soon and will start the 36-week IM training plan found here http://www.trifuel.com/triathlon/ironman-workouts/

Signed up for Ironman Coeur D'Alene 2011 yesterday. $615 dollar registration fee!! Ridiculous but provides even more motivation to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment